Letts Clean meet the term “Professional Clean” – we guarantee our work with a comprehensive level of cleaning.
We at Letts Clean tailor our cleaning service, so you receive the best possible service and the most competitive rate.
- Firstly we assess all your requirements. While most properties contain the fundamentals, Oven, Toilets, Fridge Freezer their are many things that differ and while we carry most products we will assess all aspects of the job.
- Secondly we will assess what level of cleaning is required, nearly all after tenancy cleans require the full clean and carpets, while some require the curtains and sofa’s as well. Once this has been established we are able to give a fixed price or estimate.
- Thirdly we agree a date for the job, we can arrange either to meet at the property to be let in or to collect the keys locally.
- Finally we carry out the clean. On completion we will issue an invoice by e-mail or on the day and payment is due within 7 days. Letts Clean guarantee the cleaning that we have been asked to do, so if you are a tenant provided that the check out was carried out within 48 hours of the cleaning taking place and that the property had been vacated when the clean took place we will guarantee if the inventory clerk/landlord has any issues with an area of our cleaning we will return free of charge within 72 hours of the point being raised.
A standard professional clean includes:
- Oven and Extractor Clean
- Bathrooms, toilets, showers etc
- De-scaling lime scale on taps, shower and tiles
- Carpets Cleaned with pro chem – deep extraction cleaning machine
- Door frames, skirting boards, internal doors and handles
- Defrost Freezer and clean fridge
- Kitchen cupboards, internal and external
- Wardrobes, dressing tables, chest of draws etc
- Internal Windows (External as well on ground floor windows)
** Curtains and Sofa’s wet cleaned are an additional cost